1. What is on your mind?
Designs, clients, shops and now fabric.
2. If you had to make an apology, what would it be for and for whom?
Not applicable. My motto is, ‘Think twice before you speak’.
3. Where’s the best place to be?
4. What scares you most?
5. What keeps you sailing in a crisis?
The thought that there will be a better tomorrow.
6. Which are your little known traits?
I love to sing and dance.
7. When was the last time you felt utterly insignificant?
8. Which song truly means something to you?
‘We are the world. We are the children’. It’s a beautiful thought for a better world.
9. If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
I think I am too sensitive. I need to get used to the people here.
10. If you were allowed two letters, whom would you address them to and what would you write?
To the President of Pakistan for all the efforts he has put in. The other one to the fashion editors-please stop praising crap that is going around.
11. What is the best thing about being famous?
I think fame has given me humility, which nowadays is a rare find.
12. Which was your most memorable day?
When I held my babies for the first time.
13. The best compliment that you’ve received?
We thought you would be like all the other designers.
14. When did you last laugh till you cried?
I wish I had laughed that much ever.
15. What is the cutest thing about you?
Only my husband knows.
16. What do you find truly tasteless?
Hypocrisy and how this industry sucks up to people to gain cheap publicity.
17. Who are the most significant people in your life?
My husband and my parents.
18. If you have to describe yourself in one word what that it would be?
Happy go lucky.
19. Who to you is the best-looking man on earth?
For me it’s a tie between George Clooney and David Beckham.
20. If you had not been a designer.. then what?
I would have been hysterically bored.
21. If your life philosophy could be summed up in a bumper sticker what would it say?
Life is too short. Make the most of what you have.
22. What do you wish someone had told you earlier in life?
Not everybody is worth it.
23. Love for you is…
Harmony and balance.
24. When you look in the mirror what do you see?
A happier person.
25. Your most prized possession?
I can make friends real fast.
26. What healthy habit you are glad you have?
27. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Curled up in bed and flicking channels.
28. How would you like to die?
29. Friendship to you is….
30. Three people you really admire…