- Dip wads of cotton in a chilled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil.
- For long eyelashes.., apply a thin coat of castor oil every night. It strengthens lashes and cools your eyes.
- Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off dark circles.
- To reduce puffiness of your eyes, grate a potato; tie in a cloth and place the cloth over your eyes for about 15 minutes.
- Add a small pinch of salt in water and wash for bright and sparkling eyes.
- Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and apply around the eyes. After 30 minutes wash it off with cold and hot water alternatively.
- Make a paste of sandal wood and nutmeg. Apply the paste around the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning.
- Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 30 minutes.
- Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for removing dark circles.
Source: Beauty Tips