1. Be sure to use eyeliner properly. Eyeliner is a lot easier when you use a pencil. Choosing the right tone for the pencil and make sure it is sharp. Make sure the pencil is a soft and strong to make it easier to apply. Keep your skin firm and hold the eye with a steady hand and start from the outer corner of your eye from lash line. Do not go for long hair, eyelashes eyelids. You can always add more to start with a clear line and add more later if desired. When you are finished putting in a lot of mascara on the lashes. If you use false eyelashes, put the end of the program.
2. Choose the correct color eye shadow. Determine whether you should cool tones like blue, pink tones?or yellow or dark as brown, blue, red. Choose a color that matches your skin and clothing. A shadow hot trend purple eye shadow. If you are not so bold, can be satisfied with shades of pink, brown or beige, depending on your skin. Metallic colors such as gold and silver are also perfect for parties.
3. Another major trend of the night is a smoky eye. For a smoky eye look, you can use any shade of color. The rule is to start with the deepest shadow on the eyelid to the crease and slowly go lighter when you walk up to the crease. Use the lightest shade of the same color on the inside corner of the eye in the form of a question mark. The darker the color is also under the lower lashes.
4. Keep the color of the lips simple. If you decide to have dramatic eyes make sure your lips are soft, and vice versa. Be sure to choose a color that matches your eye shadow and clothing. You can mix shades of lipstick or gloss to get the desired shade. Apply lip pencil first, then lipstick, followed by lip gloss on her lips the color lasts all night!
5. Ceja dramatic makeup is another tip for the night. High fashion designers such as Nina Ricci and Prada took an eyebrow looks spectacular. The rest of the foundation is naked with a concealer a little shine to your cheeks. The eyebrows should be two shades darker than your hair color. Use an eyebrow pencil for the outline of the eyebrows.
The rule is dramatic eye makeup to stay on the other side of the face neutral. Use a lipstick that is as close to your natural lip color as possible. A little touch of red on the cheeks, and you’re ready to go at night.