Here are some tips to prevent the most common facial problem which hides your beauty.
* Wear a hat to keep the sun from directly hitting your face.
* Use sunscreen or sunblock with UV factor 30+
* If you can avoid peak sun hours, between 10 am and 4 pm when the sun is most intense wherever you live.
* Check out your medications since some things you apply to your skin or take internally may cause skin sensitivity such as antibiotics, birth control pills and some topical products that cause sun sensitivity including alpha hydroxy acids and benzoyl peroxide.
* Ask your doctor to determine if what you use on your face or take internally would make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
* Stay as far as you can from tanning beds because these devices expose your skin to lots of pigment-inducing UV radiation; one tanning bed session is equal to a whole day spent at the beach without sun protection.
* Look for over-the-counter fading creams containing hydroquinone and follow the directions and precautions on the package carefully.
For getting rid of freckles you need to be consistent because even a few minutes of unprotected sun exposure each single day will add freckles to your face and/or other parts of your body.