For generations, women have been caring for their skin and hair from nature’s bounty. India has a vast sub continent of herbal heritage, and it provides plenty of ancient recipes that have been effective over time and reverse the harmful effects of the chemicals we tend to use. Out of … Read more
There are some beauty ingredients that you can found in your kitchen and garden. They really help you retain your beauty naturally. The main ingredients and their benefits in different beauty recipes are given below.
1. Aloe gel: Remedy for burns.
2. Avocado: good source of vitamin E and natural oils, natural moisturizer.
3. Coconut Milk: for smooth skin.
4. Cucumber: for dark circles under eyes and wrinkles, under-eye puffiness.
5. Egg: skin conditioner, egg white for normal and oily skin, yolks for dry skin
6. Fenugreek seeds (dana methi): for skin scrub, if taken internally purifies blood.
7. Honey: for wrinkles, skins pores and lose skin, a natural astringent, natural moisturizer.