There are numerous preparations from kitchen items: Use lemon and pineapple juice to get rid of large pores and blemishes. Apply ice to reduce swelling and redness, leave on blemishes for 15 minutes at a time. Cleanse your face using lemon. Make an exfoliant from sugar paste, or fruit seeds. … Read more
Some of the common ailments can easily be treated from your kitchen. here is a list of few. Colds: Garlic Raw garlic’s strong antimicrobial properties make it effective for fending off and treating the common cold. It works best as an early intervention, notes Haas. His favorite method — chewing … Read more
There are some beauty ingredients that you can found in your kitchen and garden. They really help you retain your beauty naturally. The main ingredients and their benefits in different beauty recipes are given below.
1. Aloe gel: Remedy for burns.
2. Avocado: good source of vitamin E and natural oils, natural moisturizer.
3. Coconut Milk: for smooth skin.
4. Cucumber: for dark circles under eyes and wrinkles, under-eye puffiness.
5. Egg: skin conditioner, egg white for normal and oily skin, yolks for dry skin
6. Fenugreek seeds (dana methi): for skin scrub, if taken internally purifies blood.
7. Honey: for wrinkles, skins pores and lose skin, a natural astringent, natural moisturizer.