The essential oils used in aromatherapy are rich in medicinal properties that can not only cure different conditions of the mind and body, but can also destroy the root cause of the condition. These essential oils are today readily available and can be used by anyone to experience a relaxing and soothing evening after a day of wild work.
Aromatherapy Recipe For Acne relief
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 7 drops of Frankincense
- 10 drops of Myrrh
- 2 oz clear PET flat jar with black cap
- 4 oz Aloe Vera Gel
- Blend together the essential oils with 2 oz of aloe vera gel and dab it gently on the acne affected areas.
- Try out the mixture on a small area first to make sure that your skin is not allergic to the concoction.
Aromatherapy Recipe For Allergies
- 2 drops of Laurel Leaf essential oil
- 4 drops of eucalyptus dives
- 1 blank white Inhaler
- 3 drops of Ravintsara essential oil
- 2 drops of Siberian Fir essential oil
- Add all the ingredients to the cotton piece of the blank inhaler.
- Keep the inhaler with you always and use it whenever the allergy symptoms start.