Women get concerned if they have unwanted excessive dark or dense hair growth (known as hirsute) on their face or any other part of the body. Both the men and women have the same number of hairs, but the men’s hair is denser and darker due to the presence of male hormone testosterone in their body.
In women this may be caused by hormonal changes at puberty, pregnancy, irregular periods, menopause, stress, or it may be hereditary or a result of a drug. Sometimes it could be a side effect of a steroid cream or hormone pills taken to treat other conditions.
For facial hairs and under arms:
1. Apply a mask of a paste made of sugar, lemon and water in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after 10-15 minutes. Apply twice a week.
2. Apply a mask of a mixture of 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 4 teaspoons honey in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after 10-15 minutes. Apply twice a week.
3. To turn hair golden brown, apply before bedtime a paste of 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice and ½ teaspoon sugar, 3-4 times a week for 2 months.
4. Mix turmeric powder with milk and apply on the face. Scrub it off slowly moving your fingers in circular motion, and then wash with cold water.
5. Blend one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Repeat this 3-4 times a week.
For Legs hair removal:
Mix well ground white pepper with camphor and a few drops of kerosene. Apply on the legs and leave for a 10-15 minutes. The hair will fall off.
Body hair removal:
How to make Sugaring Solution at Home?
Take ¼ cup of water, 2 cup sugar and ¼ cup lemon juice in a pan and heat (or Microwave) on a medium heat until it bubbles up into a smooth consistency. Let the solution cool down to warm condition, a temperature you can touch it.
Application for Removing Hair:
Dust with some cornstarch or plain flour to absorb body oil. Spread a thin layer of the sugaring solution on your skin in the direction of the hair. Then press 1 to 1¼ inch wide cotton cloth strips, rub your hand on the strip and wait. When the solution cools down and hardens, pull the cloth away quickly in the opposite direction of your hair growth