Witch hazel helps to heal and disinfect any shaving nicks, vinegar balances your skin’s pH, and the peppermint stimulates your circulation in this natural aftershave potion.
You Will Need
- ½ cup peppermint leaves, bruised
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
What to Do
1. Place the peppermint leaves in a bowl. Pour over 125 ml (½ cup) boiling water, cover and steep until cold.
3. Add witch hazel, vinegar and oil, and pour into a bottle with a non-metallic cap. Shake before use. For an extra invigorating tingle, store in the refrigerator.