Acidity can be a result of defective digestion or stress. It is the accumulation of liquid inside the cavity. It is a common problem; it may be associated with overeating, constipation, menstruation, food allergy and certain diseases.
- Sleeping after meals doubles gas and acidity that increases burning and sour sensation.
- Drink hot water after meals for easy digestion, it is also good for weight reduction.
- Include ginger, mint leaves and garlic in your daily food. These are good for easy gas and acidity.
- Reduce daily intake of coffee and tea. Drink enough water every day to keep you healthy.
- Avoid eating sweets after the meals and stop drinking water after eating sweets.
- Include fruits in your morning meal. Fibers and natural supplements help to retain energy and overcome acidity related problems of the stomach.
- Avoid factors that make stress. Do not forget that stress is a reason for many diseases and controlling stress is enough for curing many diseases.
- Avoid spicy foods, vinegar, black tea, chocolate etc. these are a reason for gas and acidity.
Drinking coconut water daily is good for gas and acidity
- Eat vanilla ice cream or drink a glass of cold milk to get immediate relief from gas and acidity.
- Take one piece of clove and chew it slowly. This is a good way to give you relief from acidity within minutes.
- Take a piece of ginger and chew it with little bit salt. This is good for immediate relief from gas and acidity
- Avoid raw vegetable salads like onion, cabbage and radish. These are acidity generating vegetables.
- Place a piece of jaggery in the mouth and suck it slowly, till acidity settles.
Chewing basil leaves is good for acidity.