The most flattering of the colour cosmetics – that not only accentuates the cheek bones but gives the impression of a soft healthy glow, is the blusher.
Selective and clever usage omits the needs for shaders – especially during day time. Use two shades of the same colour-a light and a dark to shape the face.
- Blusher strengthens and livens the face
- Deep shades are more suitable for evenings
- Rose-pin and coral colours are fresh looking and give flow for natural day-time look.
- Soft coral and warm rose tints suit pale skin
- Warm pinks suit olive skin
- Powder the blusher with a blusher brush to give you more control.
Procedure : Start from the bulbous piece at the entrance of the ear down to the corner of your mouth by placing a thin handled brush across the cheek. This helps define the angle.