|Strawberry Ice Cream Soda||
Recipe Type: Drink
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour
Layers of jelly, ice cream and fresh strawberries make this the perfect summer cooler
- 1 packet prepared strawberry jelly
- 4 scoops vanilla/ strawberry ice cream
- 100 gm chopped strawberries
- 2 bottles soda
- 250 gm pureed strawberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- sprigs of mint
- 1 strawberry
- grated chocolate
- Set jelly in the base of four glass tumblers.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
- Spoon over strawberries and pour on soda.
- Whisk together strawberry puree and icing sugar.
- Pour over ice cream.
- Decorate with sprigs of mint and chocolate.`