|Strawberry Lemonade Recipe||
Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
This strawberry lemonade recipe is made with fresh strawberries, lemons and a sugar syrup. This fresh strawberry lemonade is better than any canned lemonade you can buy. Use this strawberry lemonade for your next lemonade stand.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice (about 5-6 lemons)
- 2 cups cold plain seltzer water or club soda
- Combine water, sugar, strawberries and lemon juice in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour strawberry lemonade into glasses, filling glasses two-thirds of the way. Pour seltzer water on top of strawberry lemonade.