|Date Tea Smoothie Recipe||
Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 6 mins
This Date Tea Smoothie recipe uses dried dates, black tea powder and dairy milk or coconut milk to create a flavorful breakfast smoothie. If you’d like, you can add vanilla whey powder or vanilla soy powder for extra protein.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk
- 10 dried, pitted dates
- 1 peeled, frozen banana
- 1 tsp. black tea powder (Store-bought or ground in an electric spice grinder or coffee grinder)
- (Optional) 1/4 cup pineapple juice or orange juice
- (Optional) 1 tsp. coconut flakes
- (Optional) 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract or 1 scoop vanilla whey powder or soy protein powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth. As date are very fibrous, this smoothie may take longer than most smoothies to fully blend.