As your child enters into the teen’s age, he doesn’t want to be considered a kiddo anymore. At that point of time, your child likes to maintain the cool image. It is here that the funny colorful toy shaped kids furniture pieces seem to be little absurd to him. The child feels like giving his bedroom a different look that seems to match with his cool funky personality.
Decoration Ideas For Teens Bedroom
- Decorating teen bedroom is real fun. Well, you don’t need to discard the old furniture. However, you have to work upon it, to give it a new chic look.
- To begin with, think of a theme for the teen’s bedroom.
- The latest fashion is that of retro designs. However, as per your choice, decide whether you would like to go in for modern, retro or cool designs.
- All that is required to be done consists of adding some new accents to the bedroom. Check out some attractive shelves, where you can keep all your stuff. This will help in reducing the clutter, thus giving your room a neat look.
- A very important aspect of bedroom Decor consists of a soothing wall color. Give your walls a new look by painting it with a color that relaxes your eyes.
- There also arises a need to change the bedroom curtains. Replace the kids ruffled bedroom curtains with the tab-topped curtains in the denim material. That will give the room a more adult look.
- Instead of the vibrant color cartoon character bed sheets, shop for some beautiful motif sheets in some neutral color. As far as the fabric is concerned, you can check out fabrics like silk or a velvet duvet that is soft to touch and good to feel.
- Incase, you want to focus the attention on the bed, then for highlighting, you can check out some prominent prints in bed sheets like that of animals.
- As far the furnishings are concerned, you can look for things like chairs shaped like a giant shoe or beanbag chairs, fine artwork, funky pillows, exquisite wooden lamps etc.
Learn more about Wall Decoration Ideas here.