3 cup fish (minced)
4 medium onions (finely chopped)
½ tsp turmeric powder
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 tsp ginger (minced)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
Breadcrumbs as required
Oil for deep frying
1. Boil fish for just 5 min and then drain all the excess water from it.
2. Now mix all the ingredients in the boiled fish including onions, turmeric powder, ginger garlic, salt and red curry paste. Mix them well to make soft dough like texture.
3. Make small balls of the mixture of lemon size and set aside.
4. Now dip each ball in beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
5. Heat oil in wok for deep frying and then fry balls in batches at medium heat until become.