Lemon Cucumber Mint Detox to beat the heat
Recipe Type: Drinks
One of the major benefits in drinking lemon and cucumber water is that it aids in weight loss and gives your body natural electrolytes. It’s a great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants which helps to maintain your body’s energy while on a diet plan or when working out.
A few of the many known benefits of including lemon mint water in your everyday diet are :
- Weight Loss? Lemons are said to curb hunger pangs thereby reducing trips to the fridge and pantry between meals.
- Goodbye Heartburn – Known for their digestive benefits, lemons help flush out toxins and impurities from our system. Say goodbye to constant heartburn and indigestion.
- Bloating Begone – Both lemons and cucumbers are diuretic so your body does not retain excessive water making you feel less bloated. Cucumbers are also very high in fibre which again helps the flushing out process as explained in point 2.
- Get The Glow -Who doesn’t want flawless skin? Drink the magic potion, your skin will go all clear, fresh and radiant. I promise.
- Got you hooked? Alright without further adieu, here is the recipe to the aforementioned magic potion.
- Lemon, Mint and Cucumber – The Delicious Detox
- You will need :
- 2 litres water
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 12-14 mint leaves
- 1 lemon sliced into rings
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jug or a pitcher and refrigerate over night.
- This allows all the flavours to perfectly infuse.