|Potato samosay/ Aaloo kay samosay||
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
The snack that is being loved by all. Samosay perfect for Iftar & Tea time.
- For Dough
- • 2 ½ cup All purpose Flour
- • 6 tablespoon Ghee
- • Salt to taste
- • Water as required
- For Filling
- • 5 Potato (boiled)
- • 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- • 1 teaspoon Coriander seed
- • 1 teaspoon Cumin seed
- • 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- • Oil for frying
- In flour put salt, ghee and water knead dough.
- Make small balls and flatten.
- Roll it with rolling pin and make roti.
- For filling: Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Put salt, coriander seed, cumin seed and red chilli powder mix well
- using the Braun Multiquick 5 Hand Blender for a smooth mixture.
- Now fill this mixture and give samosa shape.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry on low flame.
- Serve hot with yogurt/curd chutney.