Recipe Type: Main
This recipe is a classic with one of my favourite flavor combos… chicken, broccoli and cheddar cheese. It is definitely no surprise that this Chicken Divan recipe has been enjoyed by so many families for decades…
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen broccoli
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Buttered bread crumbs
- Place cooked chicken breasts in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Add a layer of frozen broccoli, chopped in pieces.
- Mix soup, milk,mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder and pour over chicken
- and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve Immediately!!!!