Julyne Derrick compiled her 14 favorite lip glosses ranging in price from $6 on up to almost $40. You can find them in drugstores or department stores.
What I looked for in my picks:
- Stickiness: No one likes it when their hair flies into their lip gloss and sticks. These picks are popular among reviewers because they aren’t sticky.
- Long-lasting: There’s nothing worse than a gloss that lasts until one big lick of the lips. And no one wants the icky white line that can develop on lips with a bad gloss. All 14 of these lip glosses are known for their long-lasting, non-white-line-forming benefits.
- Wide range of shades: While not all of these picks come in a wide range of colors, most do. You want to pick the perfect shade for you, not me and not your best friend, so I made sure to include a lot of popular glosses that have many, many shades from which to choose. And you won’t have to exfoliate lips to remove these glosses at the end of the day.
- Yummy taste. Not everyone likes a tasty gloss, while others go ga-ga for a minty, cooling plumper. You’ll find several of each in this list.
- Transparent containers. You want to know what shade you’re choosing so every gloss in my picks that comes in a shade has a transparent container. It’s a must.