1 teaspoon baby oil
1 egg yolk
1 cup water
- Beat the egg yolk until it’s frothy, add the oil then beat again.
- Add to the water.
- Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well.
- Use fresh.
Eggs are an excellent source of high quality protein.
- A good source of 11 essential nutrients.
- One of the few food sources of vitamins A and D.
- An excellent source of choline, an essential nutrient which plays a role in brain development and memory. One egg yolk provides nearly half the recommended amount of choline per day.
- A source of the carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin) – which may reduce the risk of cataracts and age related macular degeneration.