Things You’ll Need:
- 1 piece of lemon
- Face cleanser (gel)
- Spoon or something to stir with.
- Moisten a towel with hot water.
- Place the warm towel on your face to help open the pores.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a bowl.
- Add your gel face cleanser to the mix.
- Mix it all up.
- Put it on your cheeks and your forehead.
- Allow the mixture to stay on your face for 1 minute.
- Clean face with cold water to close up pores
- Put facial cream on your face to moisturize.
- Put a teaspoon of sugar into a bowl
- Mix it up with a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix both of them up well
- Gently scrub into your T-Zone (Forehead, nose and chin) you can even apply on lips.
- Wash it off with luke warm water
- This cleanser will burn a little on your face
- Don’t get lemon juice in your eye
- Use grapes as a facial cleanser. Search google for “juice grape facial” for details on this natural home remedy.
- Use a towel to pat dry, don’t rub it.