Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Per Serving Calories: 155
With only four ingredients, this raspberry and mango smoothie is super fast, especially if you store previously cut-up mango in your refrigerator.
It is loaded with vitamin A from the mango, calcium from the yogurt, and is bursting with flavor.
Whip one up for a quick breakfast, or serve as a refreshing accompaniment to a summertime meal.
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Half cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh mango
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all four ingredients into a blender. Blend on high speed for 10-15 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and free of clumps.
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.