|Sevian With A Peach Murabba||
Sevian cooked in butter, spices and sugar served with a compote of peach.
- 500g butter
- 3 tbsp desi ghee
- 1/2 kg sugar
- 6 green cardamoms
- 10 strands of saffron
- 4 tbsp jaggery
- 1 packet vermicelli (sevian)
- One and a half ltr milk
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 6 peaches
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (chilkoza)
- 1 tbsp cashews
- 3 cloves
- 6 tbsp double cream
- Make stock syrup of butter, ghee, sugar, green cardamom and jaggery. Bring to a boil and reduce.
- Add the sevian in and cook. Take out and layer in a circle on a baking tray.
- Boil milk and sugar with cinnamon, cardamom, saffron and reduce.
- Chop peach and cook with sugar and jaggery till peach dissolves. Add in dried fruit.
- Add in butter, cardamom and cloves and blend in.
- Fuse peach with milk and mix in heavy cream.
- Layer on top of sevian and serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe