|Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour
A no bake cake of cocoa, egg and flour made on the stovetop
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp sugar-powdered
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 inch round greased baking tin
- Mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder, butter, sugar, water and vanilla and beat together.
- Add the eggs and beat the batter smooth.
- Transfer onto the baking tin.
- Heat the pressure cooker, covered but without the pressure for 3-4 minutes on high heat, then place the cake tin in the empty cooker (do not add water in the cooker).
- Cover again without the pressure, lower the flame and let cook till done (about half an hour).