A list of pointers for wearing red lipstick!
Red lipstick is a classic look. It’s elegant, sophisticated, and timeless. The best thing about red lipstick and almost anyone can pull it off with the right shade. These pointers will help you get the most out of your red lipstick.
1. Take your time. Red lipstick is easy to mess up, throwing it on quickly can make it look messy and cheap.
2. Keep it plain. That is the rest of your makeup. You can either play up your lips or your eyes, but not both. If you want to wear red lipstick keep your eyes and the rest of your face looking natural.
3. Avoid dark red if your lips are thin. Red lipstick can make already thin lips look thinner.
4. If you are young stay away. Red lipstick can make teens look older they actually are in an unflattering way.
5. Yellow and red don’t mix. If your teeth are stained yellow you may want to stay away from deep red colors.
Keep these simple tips in mind next time you decide to pick a dramatic red lipstick look, they may make all the difference.