|Aloo ka Raita||
Recipe Type: Condiment
Beaten curd bulked up with pieces of boiled potato and flavoured with cumin.
- 2 cups potatoes – boiled peeled and diced
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds – roasted and powdered
- 1/4 tsp red pepper powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves – chopped
- Beat the yogurt till smooth.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder, coriander leaves and mix well with the potatoes.
- Transfer onto a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the cumin powder, red pepper and coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.