6 large spring onions
2 green peppers
1 or 2 cans of tomatoes
1 container of button mushrooms
1 bunch of celery
half a head of cabbage
1 or 2 cubes of bouillon (optional)
Season to taste with pepper, parsley, curry powder or garlic
How to make:
- Sauté the spring onions and green pepper
- Remove the outer layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces and add to the pan.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, celery and carrots and add the tomatoes.
- For a spicy flavor add curry powder or cayenne pepper to taste.
- For seasoning you can use bouillon cubes. Try not to add any salt.
- Add 12 cups of water, cover and put heat on low. Let the soup simmer for two hours or so.