Mutton with bones-1/2 kg
Rice (sela)-2 cup
Ginger Garlic paste-2tbsp
Plum (dry)-1/2 cup
Garam masala powder-1tbsp
Crushed red pepper-2tbsp
Whole garam masala-1/2 cup
Green chili-5 to 6
Onion slices (brown) 2
For baking Mutton
• Take cooking bowl place mutton ginger garlic paste water and cook it until mutton get soft.
For the making of Rice
Get a fry pan include ghee whole gram masala,sabit garam masala and boil it for maximum 3 to 4 minutes. Then After add yaghni and already flooded rice and boil it.
For making Qorma
• Take a bowl, put onions and half the brown ghee, mutton and cook for 4-5 minutes.
• Take a bowl and put the yogurt, garam masala, red pepper, garlic, ginger paste, powder, coconut, salt and mix well.
• After this Add this to the batter and cook the lamb over low heat.
• When the mixture comes once dry, then add green pepper, plum, 2 cups water and boil.
• Now, take a bowl and spread the first layer qorma followed by a second layer of rice and sprinkle with mint, coriander, and repeat this step as per your requirement.
• At the end sprinkle with green peppers, sauté onion and let it slowly over the flame.