Recipe Type: Main
There’s enough flavor in these steaks to allow the side dish to be simple. So consider serving them with baked potatoes, rice pilaf or another plain vegetable and salad.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- onion powder 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 T-bone steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired tenderness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°F; medium, 160°F; well-done).