Recipe Type: Main
“For a mouthwatering change of taste at your next barbecue, take steak to new flavor heights by basting your choice of cuts with a great garlicky blend that requires just minutes to fix. ”
- 10 garlic gloves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 New York strip or rib eye steaks (8 ounces each and 1 1/4 inches thick)
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt to form a paste.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; mix well.
- Grill the steaks over medium-hot coats, turning once or until meat reaches desired tenderness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read 140°F; medium, 160°F; well-done, 170°F).
- Brush with garlic mixture during the last few minutes of cooking.