As soon as there’s a hint of warmer weather on the way, we suddenly feel more like eating salads! But so that you’re not feeling hungry two hours later, don’t forget to enrich your salad with protein in the form of nuts, seeds, lean meat, eggs or meat. ( Although there are some salads you should avoid)
Also, mix and match different fruits and vegetables to create a variety of salads!
|Spinach and strawberry salad||
- 250g fresh young spinach leaves
- 200g large strawberries (about 18) or 2 peppers
- 120g fresh goat’s cheese
- 50g pecans (or almonds)
- 3 tablespoons walnut or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Wash and drain the spinach leaves and strawberries.
- Place the spinach leaves in a salad bowl. Cut the strawberries into pieces and add to the bowl.
- Cut the goat’s cheese into pieces or crumble it if it’s dry. Add to the bowl, along with the pecans.
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin and Microformatting by EasyRecipe