Foundation helps to even out skin tone and give the look of flawless skin. Apply in the morning and set with powder to keep a smooth complexion all day.
- Begin with clean hands and a clean face.
- Apply moisturizer appropriate to your skin type. Let it set a few minutes, particularly if your skin is oily.
- Camouflage under-eye circles and blemishes with concealer.
- Select a foundation that is appropriate to your skin type and the coverage you wish to achieve. The color should match your skin, disappearing when blended well.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the formula. Or, simply open a stick or compact version.
- Place a small amount of foundation on the back of one hand. Dip your makeup sponge or your middle finger into it.
- Apply to the center of your face: cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Blend out to your hair and jawline until the foundation vanishes. Pay special attention to blending around the nose, mouth and jawline.
- Set the foundation with loose powder immediately following application.